Dunamu, the operator of South Korean major cryptocurrency exchange Upbit, and its investment subsidiary Dunamu & Partners have invested over USD 46 million into 26 blockchain-related startups.
The investments were made following the company announcement in March 2018, where Dunamu revealed its three-year plan to invest KRW 100 billion (c. USD 84 million) into the developing of the blockchain industry.
“Our goal is to contribute to the healthy growth of the blockchain ecosystem by actively investing in startups with world-class technology and services with potential for real-life implementation,” said Ryan Lee, CEO of Dunamu & Partners. “Dunamu and Dunamu & Partners’ strategy of identifying and investing in innovative tech and finance startups, regardless of size, stage, and region, will continue in 2019.”
Company’s investments focus on firms developing blockchain technology and services, services with strong blockchain application potential, and technologies in blockchain-adjacent fields like fintech and games.
Here is a list of 25 out of 26 startups that received funding from Dunamu and Dunamu & Partners. One startup remains undisclosed.
1. Korean Credit Data, a mobile accounting software firm which focuses on Korean SME’s.
2. TTC Protocol, a decentralized and token incentivized protocol for blockchain-based social networks.
3. Terra, a stablecoin developer.
4. Nabu Studio, a developer of daily fantasy sports and online sports management games.
5. Mobile Toong, a developer of Travel Wallet, mobile foreign exchange and payment platform.
6. Dalcom Soft, a Seoul-based game development company, best known for their global Superstar rhythm game series.
7. Finhaven, a blockchain-based global investment platform for the issuance, trading, and recording of digital securities.
8. Memory, a mobile games development firm.
9. Honest Fund, an alternative investment platform in South Korea.
10. Rainist, a developer of Banksalad, a personal finance management mobile app in South Korea.
11. Kodebox, a developer of CodeChain, an end-to-end solution for the real-world asset digitization.
Click here to go to original post. All content rights reserved to the original source owner.